EHS Photo Competition Summer 2013
A Photo Competition will be held on August 26 during our Share What You Grow event for those who wish to share through photos.
- There is no fee to enter.
- Contestants may enter only ONE photo in each category
- Each picture must be a 4 by 6 print with name and category written on the back (please use a photo-save pen or write on a label and attach it to the back to avoid damage to the photo.)
- Winners will be decided by people's choice ballot -- those in attendance at the August 26 meeting.
- Submit photos to be Maggie Easton or Britta Johnson by August 15, to allow for displays and ballots to be readied.
Entry categories are:
- Silver or white in the garden
- Wings in the garden (Any animal or insect with wings, or seeds such as maple tree seeds- be creative.)
- Flowers by any Other Name (Roses, of course).
- Climbers and vines
For more information
Email Maggie or Britta. Also see the EHS Image Usage Policy.